NOTICE OF MEETING
OPEN SPACE RECREATION ADVISORY COMMITTEE
November 15, 2016, 7:00 p.m.
3801 S Pine Island Road, Building A
Davie, Florida 33328
Members of the Town Council may be present at this meeting.
- PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
- ROLL CALL
- PUBLIC COMMENTS
- APPROVAL OF MINUTES – September 13, 2016
5. NEW BUSINESS
a. Governor LeRoy Collins Farm Park
Presentation by Richard J. Lemack, Town Administrator
b. FRDAP Grant for Governor LeRoy Collins Farm Park
Presentation by Mitch Taylor
c. Town of Davie Parks and DRC’s - Presentation by Phillip Holste
d. OSRAC Annual Report
- DIRECTOR’S REPORT AND UPDATES
- Director of Public Works – Mark Collins
- Assistant Director of Parks, Recreation and Cultural Arts – Jeffrey Pohlman
- Marando Farms Grand Opening- Jeffrey Pohlman
- Update on Town’s Proposed Drone Policy – Jeffrey Pohlman
- ITEMS FOR THE NEXT AGENDA
- COMMENTS AND OR SUGGESTION
ANY PERSON WISHING TO APEAL ANY DECISION MADE BY THIS BOARD OR COMMITTEE WITH RESPECT TO ANY MATTER CONSIDERED AT SUCH MEETINGS OR HEARING WILL NEED A RECORD OF THE PROCEEDINGS, AND, FOR SUCH PURPOSES, MAY NEED TO ENSURE THAT A VERBATIM RECORD OF THE PROCEEDINGS IS MADE, WHICH RECORD INCLUDES THE TESTIMONY AND EVIDENCE UPON WHICH THE APPEAL IS MADE.
Any person requiring auxiliary aids and services at this meeting may call the Town Clerk’s Office at 797-1023 at least five business days prior to the meeting. If you are hearing or speech impaired, please contact the Florida Relay Service by using the following numbers: 1-800-955-8770 (voice) or 1-800-955-8771 (TDD).