TOWN OF DAVIE
MEETING ROOM USE
RULES & REGULATIONS
Listed below, you will find rules and regulations for groups using Town of Davie meeting rooms. Please follow all rules and regulations.
1. Non-profit homeowners groups and clubs having their own clubhouse or recreation facility will be charged for using a Town facility.
2. All groups using facilities are required to leave a $100.00 security/clean-up deposit. Security Deposit will be held on file until the group makes a request for a refund.
3. Groups using rooms will be responsible for cleaning room after use. Place all trash in trash containers, clean all tables and appliances that you may have used that evening, including coffee pots and microwave. DO NOT leave food or leftovers in refrigerator. The refrigerator must be cleaned before leaving facility.
4. Alcoholic Beverages are not permitted on Town Property.
5. If you decide to cancel your meeting, please call 954-797-1147 before your meeting time. A $20 administrative fee will be charged if you cancel. A $10 administrative fee will be charged if you change the date or time of your use. NO REFUNDS WILL BE ISSUED FOR INCLEMENT WHEATHER OR NO-SHOWS.
6. If you have an emergency or incident, call the Davie Police immediately by dialing 911. The park ranger can be reached directly at 954-275-8504.
7. The Town reserves the right to cancel your use of any town facility due to unforeseen circumstances. The Town reserved the right to cancel any contract at any time if user violates Town policies or rules.
8. If you have any further questions, please call 954 -797-1147 between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and
5:00 p.m., Monday thru Friday.
"SMOKING POLICY" (Town Ordinance #2003-13) : Smoking is limited to
parking areas when in Town Parks conduct sport programs/events.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Resolution R95-29 2/1/95
A. Passive Activities - shall not be required to provide any general liability insurance. These activities shall include, but not be limited to, group meetings for homeowners’ associations and civic groups; instructional classes for arts and crafts, sewing and cards clubs; lectures; and seminars; and
B. Semi-active Activities - shall provide a minimum of two hundred fifty thousand dollars ($250,000.00) general liability insurance and shall add the Town of Davie as additional insured. These activities have moderate risk liability and shall include, but not be limited to, classes for dance, thi-ching, aerobics, and golf; and
C. Active Activities - shall provide a minimum of one million dollars ($1,000,000.00) general liability insurance and shall add the Town of Davie as additional insured. These activities have high risk liability and shall include, but not be limited to, classes for martial contact arts, boxing, cycling, swimming, jogging, archery, athletic activities, equestrian activities, and open public concerts.